
(Please ignore carpeting. We've cleaned it, can't get the stains out & don't have money to replace it -- on the upside, I don't freak out if anyone spills anything on the carpeting & I'm sure we will have many years of Sammy & hopefully more children spilling drinks)
Sammy has been really into stacking blocks lately. Well, he likes to stack everything (books, candles, etc.). Much to my dismay, when mommy or daddy try to build something with blocks Sammy likes to knock them down. He thinks it's funny.I try to discourage it because I don't want him to be a bully in nursery, but maybe I'm being hypersensitive. When he was in nursery a couple Sundays ago I was told by the caregiver that he was trying to give all the other babies/toddlers hugs. It made me so happy because I feel like I'm doing something right. He gets lots of hugs and kisses at home!



No comments:
Post a Comment