I think God must have a sense of humor because after Samuel we wanted another baby right away, but ended up not getting pregnant until 14 months later, and then after Emma we wanted to wait a couple years. Surprise, surprise! God has other plans for us! Despite it not being according to "Emily's Timetable", we are thrilled! I know it is just going to be crazy, crazy here for the next few years.
In order for this to really work smoothly I am probably going to have to become a lot more organzied and disciplined. Hey, anything is possible!
Oh,and I'm due Dec. 16th. I've been eating healthy (well, except for the In N Out we had for dinner the other night -- hehe)as much as possible. Weird new development in this pregnancy: I don't like Ranch. That use to be my favorite dressing, but no longer. Now I need to find a replacement that is healthier and tasty.



2 comments:
yay congrats!!
Oh wow, Emily! Congratulations! You two make cute kids ;).
Post a Comment