Monday, May 12, 2008

Feeling Better


Today is the first day of feeling better (for me that is). Sam is still a little sick & Travis, well Travis had a couple days of sickness & was then eating cheese quesadillas the very next day. I don't get it. Since I did not clean for a whole week (I was too busy changing many outfits due to Sam's queasy stomach & leaky diaper -- eww...trying to keep him hydrated...worrying about him...and walking around like a zombie while I threw up here, there, everywhere!) today has been dedicated to cleaning - whoo! The laundry incurred in such a short amount of time amazes me. Sometimes I think, "If there is this much laundry for just 3 of us, how much is there going to be when there is 4,5, and then 6?!" Crazy! Hopefully this week will be a little more low key.

No comments:

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers