I feel like my brain, specifically my memory, have all gone to a faraway place since I became a mother. My husband will often tell me something, ask me about it later, and I won't know what he's talking about (this is according to him that he actually told me whatever it was because I truly don't remember it). He thinks it is because I don't listen. Maybe that's the case. Or, maybe all the sleep deprivation a mother deals with negatively affects memory. Or possibly when I delivered Samuel, some of my brain cells were expelled as well.
Or, maybe I I just have selective hearing...



2 comments:
Emily,
Nice to meet you! You are so blessed to live in Sacramento. My husband and I really want to move back there in a few years and buy a home. We just loved it! There is an excellent church there. The name is River City Grace Community Church. I think the web site is rivercitygrace.org (or .com, I'm not sure). If you take the 80 north, you'd get off at Watt avenue. The wesite will tell you the exact location. It's vastly smaller than Grace here in California. There's only about 200 members. But the teaching is excellent - the pastor (Greg Stoever) graduated from the Master's Seminary, and was roommates with Rick Holland years ago. You'll get the same teaching you'd expect from our Pastors at Grace down here. It's such a wonderful church. My husband and I loved it because it was small, and everyone knew eachother. There's a lot of women our age, and most of them have children. I really liked that, because I didn't feel like I only had 3 women to choose from for friends. In my women's biblestudy, there were about 14 women in their 20's and 30's. Also, we loved the church because, due to it's small size, we were able to actually talk and get to know the pastor. He and his family had us over for Thanksgiving, and we would go to coffee with them. Not to be negative about Grace down here, but it's seriously rare to even talk to the pastor. If you went here, you know what I mean. So we really enjoyed the intimacy of the church body at River City Grace. I really think you'll like it there.
I'm sorry this is such a long comment! I hope this helps though. Feel free to ask me mroe questions if you need to. :)
Posiblemente lo que le ocurre a marido es que este celoso, suele ocurrir despues del primer hijo al no decicarle la atencion que le dedicabas anteriormente.
Tranquila se le pasara, por lo demas intenta prestarle mas atención en la medida de lo posible. Mucha Suerta
Post a Comment