Sunday, August 31, 2008

This Week (and for the next couple years)

Did I mention that I start the teacher credentialing program this week? I'm actually excited now. The truth is, I am at my best when I have a stricter schedule that I must follow. Dishes will probably get done quicker. Vacuuming will happen more often. My time with Sammy will be more focused on him. I was at an orientation for the program a couple Saturdays ago and when I called home to check on Sammy, I could hear his little squeals in the background. Normally, I take those noises for granted, but those noises were so precious to me in that moment and made my heart want to be there with him. I think I take him for granted sometimes. I've been at home with him everyday, all day. He's such a blessing in my life and I don't ever want to take him for granted.

I give him kisses all the time and usually he's somewhat passive as I smother his cheeks with kisses. The other night,I went to give him kisses and he leaned his cheek in and then he finally gave me a kiss back (nice slobbery wet kiss on my cheek). Awwwww.

No comments:

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers