In just about sixty days, we will be blessed with another baby. I do not know how on earth I am going to juggle a 3 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn baby but I just try to remind myself that it has been done by many before me! So many new adventures coming up: new baby, driving halfway across the country with three young children, moving to Oklahoma City for a year, adapting to a new city, finding a church, making friends and trying to maintain my sanity juggling three children! It is exciting and anxiety producing for sure.
Oh, and need I mention the tornadoes and crazy weather in Oklahoma City?? I will be the crazy neighbor lady knocking on doors, panic stricken, exclaiming,"IS IT A BIG TORNADO A COMIN'??!ARE WE ALL GONNA DIE?? ARE WE ALL GONNA DIE???!!!!!" FYI: I was the girl in elementary school who read about the killer bees making their way to California, and as a precaution, brought canned food over to my best friend's house just in case the killer bees made it to Sacramento during our slumber party. All I gotta say is, thank God above that I can put my trust in Him during these scary moments. Sometimes I lose sight of that, of course.
And to recap what we have been up to lately...we took a quick (very quick) trip to the San Diego Zoo recently. Sammy and Emm love animals and Sammy is always asking to go to the zoo. This one is waaaaaaay better than the Sacramento Zoo and worth every dime spent. It was especialy fun watching the kiddos at the petting zoo. Emma Jean gave hugs to every goat and Sammy joined in, as evidenced in the picture below.



No comments:
Post a Comment