As we speak, I am browsing online for something else to bake. I just finished making a batch of homemade Larabars (turned out just like the expensive ones you buy at the store) and I wanted to make more but since it is nighttime I fear that I may wake up the kids with the loud whirring of the food processor. Someday I will have a bigger house and be able to cook, bake and do whatever I want without fear of waking the kids. For now, I am just thankful to have a kitchen that is fun to hang out in (heck, I'm typing this in the kitchen right now -- how fun is that!). My goal is to someday become a great baker and an amazing cook. I would say I am a decent baker but my cooking skills could use an intervention.That Rachel Ray always makes it look so easy but when I step into the kitchen to attempt a new recipe I often feel inadequate and intimidated. One would think that after 3 years of dutifully watching the Food Network I would be a whiz in the kitchen, but sadly, not.
I just found my next recipe: Bowl of Oatmeal Muffins
In the words of Rachel Ray: "YUM-O!"
I know what we're having for breakfast tomorrow morning!




No comments:
Post a Comment