Monday, December 3, 2007
The Dieter's Advent Calendar
I was out shopping the other week and came across an Advent calendar. I haven't had one of those in years and they remind me of my childhood. I remember it was difficult to have enough self-control to only open one a day. It is chocolate, after all. Well, December 1st arrived and I could finally open one of the slots. To my dismay, instead of chocolate there were a couple dried cranberries inside! What?! My husband was in the room and I exclaimed to him, "What is this?! A dieter's Advent calendar??!" I was none too happy. Maybe there are some good people out there who would just love dried fruit in their Advent calendar, but not this chocoholic. Then my husband started cracking up and revealed to me that he put those there. He couldn't wait either and took a piece of chocolate out early, replacing it with dried cranberries!! I should have known. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment