Well, it's going to be busy-busy-busy for the next couple days. We are going over for brunch and presents at Grammy Bev's (Trav's mom) tommorow and then Christmas Eve dinner with my dad. Christmas day is another brunch and presents at Grandma Lorinda's (my mom) house and dinner at a cousin's house (Trav's Stepdad's cousin's). I'm looking forward to it all! Christmas is even more fun with a little one. I can't wait until he is old enough to understand Christmas and be excited. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and it was even more magical when I was a kid. My brother Tommy and I would wake up before the crack of dawn and hang out by the tree and wait...and wait...and wait some more. One year, I decided I was going to find ot if there was a Santa once and for all. I tied bells in the fireplace hoping that I could catch Santa. Of course, I didn't hear the bells jingle. But anyways, Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment