
He looks so possessive of his bottle! But the main reason I am posting this picture is to brag that he is holding his own bottle!! He's been doing so for a couple weeks now. He does not really like solid foods much, but he is obsessed with his bottle!! When I am feeding him solid foods I have a bottle for him as well, to help wash down the food and he whines when I take the bottle away to feed him solids. Yesterday I was drinking soy milk and he was eyeing my glass. He wanted it! I realized it was because he thought it was formula. I put the glass toward his lips to see if he would try to drink out of it and he did attempt to. I didn't let him because he's not ready for it yet, but he's so funny! When he's on his little playmat he will use his hands and feet to play with the toys hanging, like a little monkey!



1 comment:
Emily,
I was looking at your blog and didn't even realize that I know you! I didn't recognize your last name, so I didn't think much of it at first. I came across your blog via Melissa Pidal. Glad to have found it. Congrats on your marriage and your baby! Check our blog out if you get a chance. We also have a Sammy (the girl version). She's nearly three months old :).
Post a Comment