Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pictures in Florida

Our little beach baby! I spent half my time at the beach fretting about Sammy not getting burned...but hey...he didn't get burned. None of us did, thankfully. I have said goodbye to the days of trying to tan. It just is not worth the skin cancer factor.




Uh-Oh!!! Nice face plant he did in the sand. He can sit up on his own now but is still a little bit wobbly.
He is so close to crawling. Right now he just kind of flips himself over a lot to get where he wants to go. I was very confused the other day when I left the room for a second and when I came back he was under the folded down stroller (there's enough room) and just his head was poking out. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. I cannot figure out how he managed it. That just reminded me of when he was a newborn and we use to wrap him tightly in one of those swaddlers. We use to call him "Little Houdini" because he could always manage to get himself out, but in truth, he actually would go to sleep rather quickly when he was swaddled.
He loves looking in the mirror at himself! In the condo one of the walls was all mirror.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww he is a cutie! i love those pictures with his sunglasses on his head. that's crazy that he is close to crawling...i know once cael is seriously crawling, my life will never be the same!

kblog said...

Emily, he is just precious! It looks like you enjoyed your much needed vacation!

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers