Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I have a problem I am finally coming to terms with. I am a chronic project quitter. That's right, I start projects and do not complete them only to start other projects that I won't complete. Blame it on being distracted by shiny objects. For example, our spare bathroom has been in a state of chaos for quite awhile now. We painted it and took a very long break before doing the touch-up painting. And by "very long" I mean like weeks...maybe even months. Really, if you saw my house you would notice that I am in the midst of a lot of projects. Well, in my defense this house does need a lot of work, like a complete facelift with botox and implants and everything. So, why am I saying all this? Well, it is my goal to change this behavior. It is my goal to have a specific project I am working on for the week and to complete it as much as humanly possible. While Travis watched Sam this morning I finished touching up the painting in the bathroom and so now I am very motivated to get it to a visual and user friendly state. I will thoroughly clean it, clean and organize the cabinets, put up the shower curtain and just clean it until it sparkles. Hopefully, by posting this I will feel some accountability and actually complete this job. Who knows, maybe I'll get it done in no time at all and be able to complete another project I started! I'm feeling very motivated right now... : )

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers