
I actually made a goal and accomplished it last week. Hooray for me because I am a notorious goal setter and breaker. Last week I made the goal of finishing the guest bathroom and I actually did it!! I meant to re post a new goal this last Tuesday but with the craziness of life and a sick baby my schedule got out of whack. In fact, I have a whole calendar of chores I am supposed to do on designated days and now I'm trying to remember the last time I followed the calendar.
Okay, so now I need to come up with a project to tackle by next Tuesday and it's glaringly obvious what it should be because our messy, chaotic office (where I am sitting right now) is yelling at me to clean and organize it! So, that's my "Tackle it Tuesday" project for the rest of the week.



3 comments:
at least you accomplished something!! hooray :) i have one of those calendars too of chores. it's such a lifesaver for me. well hope you have fun doing your office! maybe set your timer for 15 minutes at a time and just work until it goes off? then you won't feel overwhelmed, which is easy to feel.
I know! That's what I'm struggling with right now because I'm looking at it like, "Where do I start??" I was supposed to have it done today but just got too busy! Oh well, wil try again for this week.
good job! josiah had a similiar idea once... set a timer and work on it fifteen minutes a day, by the next tusday it should be done!
Post a Comment