I came across this site today and thought I would pass it on because it is so exciting! I've always been an avid reader so I love any kind of tool that will encourage children to read more. This website is a great way to encourage your children to read! It's www.bookadventure.com
Basically, there is a list on the website of hundreds of books and as kids read the books and correctly answer the quiz questions they earn points and can buy rewards/prizes with those points. So, I think that's very cool. Just thought I would pass that along.
Also, as I am trying to get more organized in my life this website was recommended to me. It's www.cozi.com and what I love about it as that it's simple to use and doesn't require a lot of patience. And if you have access to the internet via cell phone, blackberry, etc., you can access your schedule and other pertinitent info (like shopping lists). You can compile your family's schedule into it and it is very concise and uncluttered, which I like.
So, just thought I'd pass this all along to you! Internet has such a wealth of information but sometimes it's hard to have enough discipline to pull myself away! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment