Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to My Beautiful Boy!



It was one year ago today that I gave birth to our beautiful son, Samuel Allen. He has been one of God's great blessings to us! More than anything else I pray that he grows up to become a man who loves God, has a heart for people and lives a life that honors Him.

The picture in the middle is of his first car ride home! We were expecting a bigger baby (Trav was 10 lbs. and I was 8 lbs. -- and we were both early!!) so that is why his outfit is so gynormous on him! ; )

Happy Birthday My Little Boo Boo Bear!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

The car seat picture is funny, especially his expression. Happy Birthday, Sam!

Unknown said...

awwww happy birthday!! doesn't it just fly by?

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers