Friday, October 17, 2008
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh...The Right Stuff !
That's right, I was privileged enough to go see the New Kids on the Block with my cousin and aunt! It was soooooo much fun! When my cousin and aunt invited me, I was so excited! I was obsessed with NKOTB as a kid and wanted to marry Joey Mcintyre (the younger one with the curly hair). My cousin actually hung out with them as a teenager whenever they would come into town. She would tell me all about her fun times with them and I would ask a million questions over & over again (I was only about 9 years old when she was a teenager). So, it was kind of aprapo (sp?) that we were going to this concert together. I even like their new stuff. My camera stinks and I didn't get any good shots of them, but I am posting pics of me and my aunt and cousin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment