Thursday, March 26, 2009

WOW

It's very weird to think that there is a baby inside my tummy. I know that sounds silly to say, but I'm still in awe. At this point (27 weeks) she could be outside my tummy and potentially thrive (let's pray that she doesn't come out YET).It's just the craziest experience and I feel more in tune (I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for) with this pregnancy than my first purely because I understand better all the movements that I'm feeling. And then I look at Sam and I'm just in awe that at one time he was in my tummy. The big difference between this pregnancy and the previous one is that Emma is way more active! All day long she kicks and squirms! When I find a spot on my tummy where she is at, I press my hand down gently and she pushes back (Oh No! Is this a sign of things to come??). I keep trying to picture how I think she will look. The way Sam looks is very much like I pictured him (Well, that was easy because I pictured him looking similar to Travis and lo and behold!). I picture her with dark, curly hair, big blue eyes and chubby cheeks (like her mommy :) ) Well, except the curly hair. Hmmmm...I wonder if curly hair is a dominant or recessive gene??

1 comment:

Sara Mallon said...

hey so my mom in law got those little leggings for me, so I am not sure where she got them. i'll ask! but that reminds me... I need your address!!! I have a few extra girlie clothes and such that I thought maybe you could use? some of them are used things that I have gotten from other people, but mostly in good shape!

let me know if you are interested and I can email you a list of what I have and you can tell me if you would like it!

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers