Friday, September 4, 2009

Sammy's New Haircut

Well, last Sunday before church I decided to cut Sammy's crazy Kramer hair and I really didn't know what I was doing. I occasionally trim Travis' hair with clippers, so I thought I could try trimming Sammy's hair. I needed to leave for church soon, rushed through it and soon enough his hair was looking kinda sad. Deciding that I shouldn't skip church just for vanity's sake we went even though his hair wasn't perfect. The next day I tried to fix it again and it just got worse! I finally told myself that enough was enough and it was time to put down the clippers. If I had clipped his hair anymore I'm sure he would have looked like a little Sinead O' Connor in no time. I needed to drop him off at my in-laws very soon. We rushed off to Great Clips and with a lot of coaxing (and lollipops!) Samuel managed to sit still long enough for a professional - let me say that again - a PROFESSIONAL to fix the mess. Here is what we ended up with and he got a balloon for being such a good boy. I made sure I walked into that salon with candy and his cars. It worked!! Otherwise, I'm sure he would have thrown the biggest tantrum.He was borderline going there. Ahhhh, don't you just love two? I love his new hair cut, as does Travis. We want to keep it similar to this style but allow his curls to grow a little more. I miss his curls!!It looks better when it's styled with gel but you get the gist.




Emma Jean is now 12 lbs. 12 oz. She smiles all the time and I feel so blessed! Twice blessed!

No comments:

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers