(Oh, and don't think I'm trying to feminize my son...the pink is for Emma's side of the room and Sammy's side of the room is blue. We are in the process of setting up his toddler bed on his side of the room but for now he is still in the crib on the pink side).
I am 3 days past my due date now. I have a non-stress test scheduled for tomorrow which does bring some relief because then I can relax and know that my baby is being monitored.It's kinda scary going past my due date! This morning I was laying on the couch doing my "kick count" and started freaking out a bit when I didn't feel her for awhile. She must have been sleeping because eventually she did wake up and kick and move a lot.I wish they would just induce me or cut me open so that I can stop worrying. But that's what I do best - worry! And then when she's out I will probably start worrying about SIDS.
Awhile ago I would point to the baby bassinet and tell Sam that the baby will sleep in there. Now, he goes over to the bassinet and will say "baby".I wonder how much he understands. I can't wait to see the moment when he meets his sister for the first time.
He turns two this week! Thursday the 2nd to be exact. We are probably going to do something with just the four of us and then have a little gathering with family after Emma arrives and I have a little time to adjust.We will see how it goes in the future with two children having birthdays so close together (and maybe on the same day!). I hope there is not a lot of jealousy between them.
2 comments:
wow that's hilarious. i hope cael never figures that out...so gross!
and i hope you go into labor soon!!
Yuck! I would not have been as calm as you were. Poop is just disgusting!
Hope that Emma decides to come soon. Maybe your doctor will decide to induce you soon. That's what happened with me.
Post a Comment