
Boo Boos will often fall asleep while playing with his toys, but will keep a grasp for awhile
. He fights sleep a lot (when he's playing, when he's eating...). I always think it's so cute when he does this. It's amazing to me how much he looks like his daddy. Travis and I use to tease each other before he was born and say, "Well, I'm sure my genes are stronger." Clearly, his won out. Although, Travis thinks he has my eyes (the shape). He once told me that I have "kind" eyes (ohhhhhh swoon) and now he says I have "tired" eyes (or something like that -- nevertheless -- gee, thanks hon).
. He fights sleep a lot (when he's playing, when he's eating...). I always think it's so cute when he does this. It's amazing to me how much he looks like his daddy. Travis and I use to tease each other before he was born and say, "Well, I'm sure my genes are stronger." Clearly, his won out. Although, Travis thinks he has my eyes (the shape). He once told me that I have "kind" eyes (ohhhhhh swoon) and now he says I have "tired" eyes (or something like that -- nevertheless -- gee, thanks hon). Last night I was supposed to go to a party for Trav's cousin's daughter's first birthday, but Sammy had his intestinal issues and a little fever. My mother-in-law was nice enough to get me some Pedalite and stuff so that I wouldn't have to take him out. She also brought by some dinner for me which was very nice (Trav was working). She brought over one of those cornish hens that are already cooked in the deli and I decided to make it into homemade chicken noodle soup. I grabbed my Betty Crocker Cookbook (which I received ages and ages ago but have rarely used) and used her recipe but altered it a bit with the ingredients we had available. I felt very proud and very domestic. I hope my husband actually eats it.Now I have a hen carcass in my fridge and would love to dispose of it, but trash pickup isn't for a week and you can imagine how delectable that would smell. He suggested we put it in a neighbor's trash can (wonderful idea honey). He always has wonderful ideas. Like when he taught our bird to say "Hell no, nigga" (this was before we met). And what makes it an even better is that he lives in a big cage outside, up against a fence, and the neighbors are in close proximity to the cage. Oh, and did I forget to mention that they are black. Yeah, we're gonna get shot. Well, my husband is never boring. I'm trying to teach the bird to say, "Hi Sammy!" I thought that would be cute. What little kid wouldn't just love that?
2 comments:
SMART!!! I learned the hard way about putting the turkey or chicken in the garbage too soon....not to mention the flies!EEEWWWWW!!
He's right, you do have kind eyes.
Post a Comment