Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ooooooo a Shiny Object!!

This picture was probably taken about a month ago (I know, kinda random of me). I just love this pic because he looks so chubby and cute.
Well of course I am going to make mention of how well scheduling tasks worked for me. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being ineffective and 10 being very effective) I would give it an 8. I got so much done today. I think the beauty of the schedule I made was not that I was looking at just a list of "Things to Do" or a list with tasks and times but a schedule that flowed according to my own speed and personality. I have a tendency to get distracted by "Oooooo a shiny object" and have a difficult time getting tasks accomplished. With this method of organizing tasks I actually stay on...task. It didn't go perfectly of course because I lost steam around 3 or 4pm and some moot tasks were overlooked. But I feel very accomplished and my bathrooms haven't been this spankin fresh for a long time! But enough about that...

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers