Monday, February 11, 2008

Assume the Position!


Sammy has slowly been trekking around the house. He's getting the crawling thing down but does take breaks here and there to rest and "swim". And isn't it funny, he could have a million toys around but what he goes for is the tv plug and speakers. Yep, it's time to baby proof the house!

Well, it must be 8:30pm and I am so tired! Think I will call it in early night! We drove to Napa to visit my longtime friend Meghan and her daughter Serene. She is due within a month and I wanted to make sure to get some of Sam's old clothes to her. She's having a boy too and I'm excited for Sam and her son to get to an age where they can play together. So much fun!

2 comments:

Kim Archer said...

wow that's impressive! noah isn't quite there yet, and i'm not ready yet!! :) i think our lives are about to change alot!!!

Unknown said...

so fun! everything changed once cael was mobile. i especially love his expression in that last picture-the eyebrow slightly raised!
as far as adding the blogs i visit section, it's under the settings i believe. where you can add various things to your blog. it might be called a blogroll or something like that. you get to name it yourself. try digging around and you'll find it!

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers