Saturday, February 23, 2008

Little Mischevious One

Sam is into everything!! He has boatloads and boatloads of toys and yet he still goes after all the "off limits" stuff! I heard that once he starts crawling I will constantly be on my toes and isn't that the truth! He's cute, though. His poor little head! He's always bonking it into something or losing his balance and then, "Tiiiiiiiimberrrrrrrrrr!" He cries for a second and then is fine. I try to distract him with toys but it doesn't keep his attention for long! I was trying to clean and organize the office and little monkey was taking papers out of the trash can and getting into all kinds of mischief.

He knows his name now. I will either say "Boo Boos" or "Sammy" (or any variation) and he will come crawling over. The other day I came home from an errand and he seemed so happy to see me and was even crawling in my direction, but then I saw what he was going for...my water bottle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yup! cael is the SAME way!!

Sara Mallon said...

haha. I can just imagine him. always in trouble...now does he get that from his mom or dad??? I think I know which one... :P

Our Expanding Family

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers