I've never heard of him either. What he says in the video seems to be biblical. I wonder where that whole idea of asking Jesus into your heart came from. I certainly was under the impression when I was little that that was how to be saved. During both of the sermons I heard on Sunday I was reminded that the gate is very narrow and the majority of so-called Christians are not really saved. If Christianity in America came under persecution, there would be many who would turn away. I hope this guy is genuine. America certainly needs preachers who are not ashamed of the gospel.
1 comment:
I've never heard of him either. What he says in the video seems to be biblical. I wonder where that whole idea of asking Jesus into your heart came from. I certainly was under the impression when I was little that that was how to be saved. During both of the sermons I heard on Sunday I was reminded that the gate is very narrow and the majority of so-called Christians are not really saved. If Christianity in America came under persecution, there would be many who would turn away. I hope this guy is genuine. America certainly needs preachers who are not ashamed of the gospel.
Post a Comment