It's late...I don't want to do dishes...seemed kinda fun...
20 years ago I . . .
1. was blissfully happy, living with my siblings & married parents, unaware of true "trials"
2. Obsessed with New Kids on the Block (Truly, I was going to marry Joey Mcintyre)
3. taught myself how to make mac & cheese
10 years ago I . . .
1. had my first official job at Round Table Pizza
2. Was obsessed with dieting
3. Cared way too much about what people thought of me
5 years ago I . . .
1. Started my first year at The Master's College (feels like just yesterday and yet 22 seems so far away)
2. went from having complete freedom and no restrictions to suddenly having restrictions and less freedom (see above)
3. Had hard times (and great times too) & left that school year wondering if I would go back (I did, and I'm glad)
3 years ago I . . .
1. Lived in complete chaos and fun with 6 other girls in a small condo.
2. Made some of the greatest friends who I know I will always have in my life (Sara Mallon!Sarah Rajkowski! Amber Frendt! Shout Out!)
3. Was a nanny for a big family and was contemplating moving back to Sacramento, a lot.
1 year ago I . . .
1. was absolutely exhausted with a brand new baby
2. was so blessed and totally in love with my little guy (still am -- forever & always)
3. Wondering when I would get to have another little blessing :(
So far this year I . . .
1. Have loved watching every milestone Sammy has reached
2. Have realized that the weight gained during pregnancy isn't magic fat that will just slide off instantly after the baby is born.
3. Have realized that pregnancy does not equal eating enough for two adults! It does not mean working your way through gallons of ice cream nor feeling the right to get a doughnut every grocery trip!! ;)
Yesterday I . . .
1. went to the park with Sammy and Travis
2. Opened my big mouth about a teacher credentialing program to my husband and now I am applying!!
3. Made pizza from scratch
Today I . . .
1. prayed for God to give me a joyful spirit about the credentialing program.
2. Continued the application process
3. (we) had dinner with my dad
Tomorrow I. . .
1. will continue the application process
2. will go to Bible Study
3. Will meet up with my husband's wife's cousin, Chrissy & her daughter, Autumn
In the next year I will . . .
1. Continue to pray for God to bless us with another child
2. Continue to try and lose the weight from my last pregnancy (I suck at dieting)
3. Continue to Study Proverbs 31 & the life of Sarah (Abraham's wife) in hopes that I will become a better wife and mom.
Alright, I did it! You should too!
I'm calling out all my friends to post this & answer these questions on their blogs!
1 comment:
Ah, the surveys... now I'm all nostalgic for the golden days of blogging. I've filled out so many of these things.
Post a Comment